PG In Mumbai
Starts At Rs.25,000/- Per Month on Twin Sharing Basis
Q 1 What is PG in Mumbai ?
Ans Any working professional is looking out for an accommodation for a minimum duration of 30 days can book their Stay.
Q2. What if we start in the mid of the month, then what would be the charges ?
Ans. The charges would remain the same for that month whether you start your stay in the beginning or mid or 3rd week of the month. Only from 23th of each moth we may consider charging you for minimum 15 days.
Q3. How do we book ?
Ans a) Fill in the below enclosed form and
mail it to us.
b) speak to us for any query or for
inspection of our place
c) Transfer payment to our bank
Q4. What Documents are required for check-In ?
Ans. a) Send us your appointment letter in
PDF or JPG file
b) Need 2 Xerox copy of Aadhaar card
with self attested
c) 02 recent photograph
d) Rs. 500/- in cash as an 01 time fee
for Police verification
Tariff Per Month
Single Occupancy Room Cost
Sr. Head. Rent Per Month
1) 01 Single in a Room Rent Per Month : Rs. 50,000/-
Cost for 01 Person On Twin Sharing a Room
Sr. Head. Rent Per Month
1) Cost for 01 Person Sharing a room : Rs. 25,000/-
What do we provide in the above mentioned cost :-
1) Accommodation in an air-conditioned room for 30 Days -
Single occupancy/ Twin Sharing basis.
2) Personal Refrigerator In the Room.
3) Personal Television in the Room
4) Provision of Satellite Box
5) Complimentary use of Amazon Prime Tv Streaming
6) Bedsheet is provided and is changed every 7 days
7) Complimentary use of Free WIFI
8) Kettle provided in the room
9) Study Table in the room
10) Use of Washing Machine
11) Use of Kitchen, cutleries, glasses and cooking is allowed
12) use of toaster, egg boiler, food steamer & mixer
13) KEYLESS ENTRY to the Apartment
14) Security Camera`s in Common areas
15) Daily Housekeeping is available.
Price Exclude :-
Definition Of Single occupancy Room Cost :
1) 01 adult will use the room as his private room.
Definition Of Twin Sharing means :
1) 02 adults sharing the same room.
Definition Of Short Term Stay & Long Term Stay :-
1) 01 to 03 months is defined as short term stay.
2) 04 months to 12 months is defined as long term stay.
Deposit for Short Term Stay & Long Term Stay :-
1) Short Term stay deposit : 01 months deposit is required.
2) Long Term stay deposit : 02 months deposit is required.
1) Get your own detergent for washing Machine
2) Monthly Recharge of DTH Satellite Box
3) Soap, Shampoo, Liquid Soap
4) Monthly Gas Charges
Important Note :-
1) Any breakage or damages done at the property has
to be borne by the individual and not the company.
2) Smoking is not allowed in the premises
3) Outside visitors are not allowed in the premises
Payment Terms :-
1) All payments have to made in favour of "Ajay Rath" via net banking
2) For Short Term Stay : advance 02 months rent + 01 month deposit has to be transferred in full.
3) For long Term Stay : 02 months rent + 02 months deposit has to be transferred in full.